YING ZHANG, Ph.D, P.E.
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology
777 Atlantic Drive NW
Atlanta, GA 30332-0250
● Ph.D., Systems Engineering, University of California, Berkeley
● M.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Massachusetts Lowell
● M.S., Materials Engineering, University of Illinois at Chicago
● B.S., Materials Science and Engineering, Tongji University
● Sensors and Smart Wireless Sensing Systems
● Intelligent Monitoring and Diagnostic Systems
● Data Fusion and Information Extraction
● Complex Systems Analysis and Optimization
● Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS)
● Smart Materials and Structures
Van Leer E478
Van Leer E484 and W404
HONORS AND AWARDS:
● Hesburgh Award Teaching Fellow, Georgia Tech, 2016
● Georgia Tech “Thank a Teacher” Certificate, Fall 2015
● National Science Foundation CAREER Award, 2013
● Lockheed Martin Dean's Excellence in Teaching Award, Georgia Tech,
● Georgia Tech "Thank a Teacher" Certificate, Spring 2008
● NSF Fellowship for Attending the NSF Summer Institute Short Course on
Energy Challenge and Nanotechnology, 2008
● IEEE Robotics & Automation Society Best Paper Award (with Raffi
Kamalian and Alice Agogino), Symposium of Micro-NanoMechatronics and
Human Science, 2005
● Honor Graduate, Tongji University, 1995
THANKS TO OUR RESEARCH SPONSORS!
Contact Dr. Ying Zhang for comments and questions about this website.
© 2016, Sensors and Intelligent Systems Laboratory, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology.