YING ZHANG, Ph.D., P.E.
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology
777 Atlantic Drive NW
Atlanta, GA 30332-0250
● Ph.D., Systems Engineering, University of California, Berkeley
● M.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Massachusetts Lowell
● M.S., Materials Engineering, University of Illinois at Chicago
● B.S., Materials Science and Engineering, Tongji University
● Sensors and Smart Wireless Sensing Systems
● Intelligent Monitoring and Diagnostic Systems
● Data Fusion and Information Extraction
● Complex Systems Analysis and Optimization
● Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS)
● Smart Materials and Structures
Van Leer E478
Van Leer E484 and W404
Thanks to our research sponsors!
Contact Dr. Ying Zhang for comments and questions about this website.
© 2016, Sensors and Intelligent Systems Laboratory, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology.